|Type Of Testing Machines||Powder Dynamometer|
|Frequency Range||780 - 2500 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 Deg to 50 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 Deg to 80 Deg C|
|Altitude||Up to 15,000 feet|
|Trace Resolution||238 Data Points|
The Bird Site Analyzer is a multifunction test instrument for use in installation and maintenance of wireless systems. Antenna systems are tested by using a Site Analyzer to measure match conditions. Data is graphed at 238 points across a user-specified frequency band or distance range. Transmitter systems are tested by using a Site Analyzer and a Bird power sensor to measure RF power. Data is displayed as power or match efficiency, depending on the sensor.
Identify Small Problems Before They Grow Into Big Headaches The Site Analyzer advanced design and high resolution color display help you detect minor problems before they become major headaches. Birds instrument easily uncovers faults that elude less sophisticated testers. And the Site Analyzers high directivity and low source match ensure accurate and repeatable Match and Fault Location measurements.Features:
- Easy operation for first-time, occasional or experienced users
- Digital Power meter option compatible with Bird power sensors
- Accurate and repeatable measurements
- Immunity to on-channel interference (+13 dBm) for testing at co-located antenna sites
- High-resolution color display
- Fast sweep rate
- On-screen comparison of live sweep and recalled trace
- Unlimited trace overlays per report to compare antennas and track performance over time
- Display forward and reflected power as well as VSWR and return loss.
- Compatible with Model 5010 Digital Power Sensor and DPM Elements
- Locate long range problems with 238 display points
- Pinpoint small problems with 60 dB dynamic range
- High resolution marker reports VSWR with the precision of expensive laboratory equipment
- Perform cable insertion loss measurements
- Flash feature allows easy firmware upgrades via e-mail
The Site Analyzers advanced design and high resolution color display help you detect minor problems before they become major headaches. Bird instrument easily uncovers faults that elude less sophisticated testers. And the Site Analyzers high directivity and low source match ensure accurate and repeatable Match and Fault Location measurements.