|Size/Dimension||Cabinet: 1100x750x320mm; Base: 350x750x320mm|
|Storage Temperature||-40 To +60 Degree C|
|Nominal Working Wavelength||850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm|
|Installation Method||Floor standing (Wall/Pole Mount is Optional)|
|Direct Splice Capacity||144 Fibers, 12 Fibers/Tray (Can Be Specified)|
|Adaptor Quantity||288 Pieces Max.|
288 Fibers SMC Outdoor Distribution Cabinet is used for cross connection and termination between trunk cables and distribution cable, especially for optical nodes in access networks. It realizes fiber fixation, termination, distribution, reservation, splicing, branching, and patching.Features:
- Specialization: Technical professionals and production/testing equipment ensure excellent product performance.
- Standardization: We strictly follow industry standard and actively participate in the modification of industry specifications.
- Innovation: For 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays and outdoor cross-connect cabinet, we improve our products according to customers’ needs.
- Humanization: Products are of humanized management and operation, and detail-orientation. The comers of the cabinet are formed by using arc shaping mould with its surface electrostatic spraying. Systemization: Products of various capacities can meet multiple application requirements. We also offer optical accessories for outdoor cross-connect cabinets, patch cords, pigtails, adaptors, splitters for example, and provide turnkey solutions for installation, splicing, and testing.
- Modular design: 12 fibers Splice and Distribution Integrated Trays and splitter trays are adopted for easy installation and maintenance. All components are in the form of modules to achieve flexible configuration. Components of different models are interchangeable, which shortens delivery time, reduces costs, and simplifies installation and maintenance.